High switching speed combined with high switching cycles and strict requirements for tightness are an integral part of the overall concept in the course of the complex cooling circuits. This also includes the narrow installation space in which the valve must be installed.
The requirements for the electrically controlled shut-off valve were clearly defined when we received the order for development. The time schedule alone was highly critical. We develop, produce and deliver prototypes within four weeks, as the pre-series vehicles are already assembled and pre-series testing is in full swing.
– Development and production of hardware for the specific requirements
– Integration of LIN control
– Parallel testing with test cycles close to series production in in-house climate chambers
– Parallel auditing for the upcoming series delivery
– Construction and delivery of prototypes as well as products for the series